Friday, April 6, 2012

MouseScrapper Designer Challenge #1 Blog Hop

Over at Mousescrappers.com I tried my hand at designing a mini kit for MouseScrapper's Designer Challenge #1 this is my first attempt at designing. So how did I do? 

The kit includes:
5 solid papers
2 strings
5 flowers
1 puppy
1 Cluster frame

 you can pick up my mini and the rest of the MouseScrappers Designer Challenge here

I also have a add-on which includes
8 flowers
3 strings
1 metal flower
3 puppies 
(two are wearing service dog puppy bibs designed after Guide Dogs of America's baby bibs)
1 stacked frame

10 comments:

jr4mni said...

Thank you so much for the cute freebie. We had 2 yellow labs and I love your digi pups!

Patty said...

Thank you! :)

Zippyoh said...

Thanks so much! (Love the dog!!!)

Liza said...

Thank you for the awesome freebie!

frogfish said...

Thank you!!!

Jenn2011 said...

You did a wonderful job! We get a new puppy within the month. I can't wait to use your kit!!!

Romajo said...

Thanks for your part! Love from Holland, Marieke

debbie said...

thank you. your layouts with Gentry are so precious.

eeyore1960 said...

Adorable. Thank you so much!

Mary Cup of Tea said...

Thanks a lot for your freebie , i have two cats !!! but maybe one day ... ;)